Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Trump is shooting himself in the foot in this situation. How many people can you arrest, or heaven forbid, shoot? The article claims he is using this to further incite fear and the us-and-them-mentality. I'm not sure how long voting goes on for. I believe it started today but is it a one-day affair or continue for a few days. If it's the latter, maybe he take whatever extra votes he can scare up from this situation and then take a light touch when the immigrants arrive.

The Republicans and Democrats are now fully discredited as big business partys, I think large sections of the working class won't vote either in as for Donald Trump he's trying to instill fear but I can't see the workers voting for his party in large numbers because this type of immigrant bating isn't popular yet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.