Agnostic.com

2 1

Dog poop stories! What's your worst

Last night I left Sam with a friend. I went to Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge Tn to meet a co worker for dinner. Sam and I go for our run this morning. He had gotten a toy from his dog sitters toy box. It had red rope holding the dog toy together. We start running and hes dragging ass. He sees an older couple and goes into his "Ilove you" PLeeeeease pet me routine. But all the excitement gets to his bowels and he has to poop. He starts pooping red rope. The woman screams and says "Oh my God! That dog is pooping his intestines out!" I assure her that its just rope he must have gotten hold of llast night. Then she says "Thats terrible WHY DO YOU FEED YOUR DOG ROPE?" Had no answer right then, worthy of such and insightful question. Sam saves me from trying to find a snarky smart ass answer by jumping up on her and begging to be petted. He got lots of sympathy from her, because I use his bowels to coil any excess rope I have laying around. Do any other pet owners have poop tales of terror they would like to share?

Stevil 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hehehe Just a caution. Do not feed them your leftover chili.

About 50 yrs ago the news in NY city, reported this story: A woman's great Dane had died of natural causes. When she tried to have someone come to dispose of the carcass she was told that she would have to bring it to place where it could be disposed of. So she put the animal in an old trunk she had and proceeded to the subway dragging it with great difficulty the whole way. When she got to the turnstile at the subway she was unable to lift the trunk over the turnstile. A polite stranger offered to help her lift the trunk over it. The stranger lifted the trunk and then started to run away with her trunk. Now she could have yelled for help and stopped the man, but she let him escape with the trunk. When interviewed, her only comment was "he's in for a big surprise, I bet he'll think twice before doing that again" That is a true story.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.