Agnostic.com

13 8

For the fellas out there who are desperate to find a valentine, use this amazing bit of cow humor. We guarantee she will find you adorable. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

The efficacy of this product is dramatically enhanced when used with other techniques: bring flowers and/or candy, using sweet talk and compliments, etc. Avoid being rude, too self absorbed, a jerk, or obnoxious while using this product. Warning: cease product use immediately if your would-be valentine exhibits symptoms of allergic reactions, becomes visibly irritated, agitated, or displays open disgust with your approach, especially if she starts throwing things at you.
Recommended dosage: 1-time application only for those who are desperate. Extended or multiple use of this product may lead to you being classified as creepy. Other restrictions may apply.

astrochuck 6 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So we should see women as "cows"? That's going to go over big.

Maybe we should just go looking for some cows!?

@astrochuck I just heard a joke "Put a silk on a cow and it's still a cow, but you've made a friend".

No.
Just..... no.

that is so sensitive!

You ARE seriously into cow humor!! Very fun and amoozing.

@astrochuck lol

This is cute. Thank-you for sharing.

Kim78 Level 4 Feb 5, 2018

Lol

@astrochuck
Well it MOOved my vocal chords..

...I know I believe in cow ~

Varn Level 8 Feb 5, 2018

She wants a bunch of flowers

I certainly was thinking of Bessy, though back in the early days with my wife she knelt down in front of a cow which responded by licking her face, one big lick with a big grass smelling tongue.

I will be sure to milk this one.

^^Winner

Thanks for the laugh !!!!

@astrochuck Well I had to ask a former boss what FYI meant. It does NOT mean 'fuck you idiot'. LMAO

@astrochuck google can make anyone appear inteligent. I check spelling (i am a very bad letter arranger), I will fact check with snopes b4 I post or re-post. So you were a virgin? I'm glad you joined agnostics for your first time - 😉

@astrochuck Have you seen this mad cow video on youtube? Here's the link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2hih3imPH8

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.