Agnostic.com

4 1

My favorite Winter Olympics sport is Short Tracking speed skating. Very exciting, five racers on track at a time,reminds me of local Saturday night stock car racing. What's yours?

PickledRick 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Figure skating. I've followed it since I was a kid.

Figure skating and Bobsledding..

Curling. JUST KIDDING!! LOL! I like speed-skating too. Short Track, wasn't that what Apollo Ono did? That's ok, but I prefer the longer ones more. I also enjoy down hill skiing and think ski-jumping is pretty cool. The image of "the agony of defeat" in that ad that Jim McKay voiced over many years ago is burned into my brain. It was of a ski-jumper crashing and burning on the jump ramp (not the Olympics, but I believe was part of an Olympic ad, or possibly an ad for ABC's Wide World of Sports (see video link):

Apollo Ono was the one I first watched in the race .

Who we kidding? winter olympics is for the whites once they saw the writing in the wall on the summer. And that is okay... it does not snow in Puerto Rico. Winter olympics is too exclusive for my taste and yet I want you guys who like it to enjoy it. It did snowed a few millimeters yesterday morning in Maryland. I guess in honor of the super bowl I reckon. It takes a lot of guts to skydive after sliding down on snow or ice. Just not my cup of tea. I am from a different part of the world were snow is a fable.

Nigerian bobsleigh team has just qualified.

Splendid!!!

@Uncorrugated cool runnings all over again. Kool!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.