Agnostic.com

28 4

Correct me if I am wrong BUT I grew up believing that “men of God” were supposed to lead by example and live modest lifestyles and yet; I see Joel Olsteen with a home so huge and lavish it would make the biggest Hollywood stars envious and two others talking about how they need to have private jets so they are not bothered by regular people wanting to ask for prayers and blessings and so they can talk to god without someone else on the plane pointing them out as the delusional lunes they are. I do like seeing regular people starting to question these practices and call them out on it.

misstuffy 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can anyone see where he lives and still give money to his "church"? Its mind boggling.

gater Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

I am amzed and confused by this as well.

You are correct the greedy sloth preachers are hopelessly incorrect their gawd sounds out of their mouths are like cowbells leading the herd into the barn to be milked

It does make you go hmmmm

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.