Agnostic.com

1 1

I Bet Hillary Is Still Wondering Why She Lost The African American Vote

Wow...

twshield 8 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

clinton got 89 percent of the black vote (and won the popular vote overall by almost three million). this video is bullshit. hillary won the black vote by miles. [ropercenter.cornell.edu] oh and someone doesn't know an ironic JOKE when they hear one. do you not know what an EYE ROLL means? how naive can you be? or... are you spreading propaganda on purpose? (and to what effect? she's not even running for anything!)

g

@twshield the video is real in and of itself. it doesn't portray what it purports to portray. the black vote's being down in NO WAY equates with hillary's having lost the african american vote. she simply didn't. not at all. the number i quoted quashes that concept. obviously most people knew it was a joke, and it wasn't a racist joke either; it was an ironic joke. she was being sarcastic, not stupid.

g

@twshield hillary lost because the electoral college is skewed. she won the damned popular vote. she was right about the deplorables and that was an awfully mild word considering how they turned out to be. i think people who think hillary lost because she was a terrible politician should not make stupid comments. the original post's headline is a stupid and untrue comment.

g

@twshield you're entitled to your opinion. i am entitled to think it's ridiculous. i do.

g

@twshield okay if you're going to do that word-twisting thing that right-wingers do all the time, along with their usual gaslighting, then you're no better than they are, and you shouldn't balk at the term "deplorable." i don't deal with people who do that. goodbye.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:213309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.