Agnostic.com

2 0

I'm fucking lonely

Do I look ugly? Because it seems nobody want to friend me

Nanaoppong791 3 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe how you look has nothing to do with anything. maybe a few factors are at play here.

1. you are open to meeting women. how is a woman supposed to be open to meeting you when that is ALL you say? who are you? a woman wants to know something about you before making an approach. in addition, right or wrong, in most of today's cultures, a woman is the one who wants to be approached -- but by someone who is open about who he is. you have no profile. that doesn't make people want to approach or be approached by you. make a profile. be honest in it (see #3).

2. you have made two posts. one doesn't say anything and the other is this one. you're not trying to express who you are. why should someone choose you and not someone else if you don't care to express yourself at all?

3. you say you're an atheist, which means someone who does not believe in any gods and a believer, which means someone who believes in one or more gods. you can't be both. saying you're both cannot be true. it is not attractive to say things that cannot be true. you may want to decide who you are before you make yourself available to others.

g

You need to answer the profile questions, fill out a bio and be aware that you as a practicing Christian that this is a site for Agnostics, Atheist, and other non believers.

Actually the profile says he's an "Atheist Believer" which I didn't even know was possible -- either in the real-world sense or in the sense of how would the site allow you to select two mutually exclusive labels.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:213362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.