Agnostic.com

10 4

I just glanced at my possibilities on SeniorMeet . WHo could lose with 10InchWizard or FunerealDeal?

btroje 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh my goodness, some of the names on dating sites are just so douchy. Like I'm going to respond to BigCock69. Yeah.....pretty certain you aren't looking to seriously date.

Is 10InchWizard a friend of 12InchPianist? How can you choose between the two of them.

it is very confusing.I will have to rely on intuition

LMAO!!! Does funeraldeal come with a HUMONGous 10 inch wizard of a life insurance policy I wonder? LOL

yeah, maybe that is what he meant!

10 inches he wishes.

Sue the 10inch....lier....Hahaha...now the funeral maybe one less expense?

but how do we get to that point (funeral)

Lolololololololololol..10inchWizard is that height?

what if it was both?REminds me of a Picasso sculpture

Was his profile photo a lawn gnome? Truth in advertising and all 😀

Does the 10 inch wizard include batteries?

wizards do not need batteries

LOL!!!

There are people here worth talking to who have a larger line of age preference than what the current program permits to suggest . They are saying that the age factor is in progress of being up graded , so hang in there , higher % rates are on the way .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

I don't hang out there. THey send me these ads of tempting options and these two just stood out for me today

who knows what happened to these guys. WHen I tried to pick a name they rejected and suggested "FunBigly" instead

@btroje "Fun-Bigly" ?!?!? G-O-P , ALERT !

@Douglas I named one of my COrgis Bigly because his paws were so small. It does cause me some trepidation about how my matches are chosen with a name like that. THe thought of a hot fun senior republican babe causes me to shudder

Thats some sick humor, and what is a 10" Wizard?

I am not going to ask. My mind is alive with free assocations

You're on a roll!

I would like to take credit but this is real life!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.