Agnostic.com

5 6

Some funny photos to make me feel better. Hope they will make you feel better too

SonderOpia 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No they didn't make me feel feel better. Cos I is on top of the world anyway.

Oops my Parkinson’s is flaring up hit the submit button ttttwice.

Congrats on reaching level seven. An active Enquirying mind is a joy to behold and not to be taken for granted. 7 new posts. I New it would be fun following you. Where do I start. ????

Dumbshit Geebush Gehobah GhostHole boy can't keep the talking snake Satan out slithering under them pearly gates little piggies can snort under

Your well thought out labels and renaming obvious political players is excellent . You are intuitive and know your stuff . And punches are not pulled either. Maxine Insane Waters is I would of thought by now such an overreaching and delusional regressive embarrassment would be politely committed to her mansion by now. What’s your opinion Greenatheist. Fan or not.

Love the sloth!

Amie Level 3 Feb 5, 2018

Poor sloth. I mean what did he do so wrong? I support the sloth as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.