Agnostic.com

13 1

Them again?

If you could go back to one of your ex's and spend the rest of your life with them would you?

SonderOpia 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope !

I joined Facebook back in July , to do just that . Most I couldn't find , & the ones that I did find , are either inactive with their account , or married .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

No. And I've never been able to think of an extended period of time, like a month or more, in my past that I would like to relive the same as it was before.

married once, The next time I think about getting married I'm going to find some woman I don't like and buy her a house, It's cheaper

LOL

Maybe.

There are at least two I'd like to investigate.

Nope... Not a single one... Not even for a minute. They're ex's for a reason. I'd rather look to the future rather than dwell on what's behind me.

If masochist is your trait then yes, but apply the adage repeating the same and expecting different outcomes. Yeah... maybe hypothetically an ex is envolved in an accident. Is comatose, on life support and when awakens you are the only person she or he remembers. And so happens still in the glove compartment is the 55 million lotto ticket. That would be the only scenario letting an ex back in your life makes sense.

no.

All would need to undo great evils done to me but having accomplished great healing and restitution I would forgive and try again far more wary now than blind trusting before

Yes.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 5, 2018

I wouldn't because they're ex's for a reason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.