Agnostic.com

5 3

I finally made it to level 7. Are there any level 10's out there?

SonderOpia 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats! I idolize you! You are my Mistress!

I know LOL.

I’m bemused as to how closed minded and afraid to debate points of view in political discourse that has real human consequences . Another topical inoffensive to any unless high levels of snowflake. Comment taken down ... vilified, branded delicate likely to make others see another point of view. For a laugh and purely proving the current state of free speechI might see without attacking ,intentionally offending, naming or hurting feelings Posts I get demed unfit for the most enlightened and congnatively fit individuals on the planet. Hitchens himself would point the finger at you all “ shame “ I joined to enjoy debate arguments and thought provoking conversation. Nothing is off the table. Im sad to realise my imaginary utopia is fiction.I’m starting to understand agnostic.com is possibly 90% Dems. So I’ll take on all comers who imagine America is beyond redemption and is better off a post modernist Marxist hell hole. Venezuela anyone, The America bashing by its own citizens is unparalleled anywhere else in the world. How many went to the last women’s march. A lot I bet. I felt for the kiddy’s tho children don’t need to be force feed a narrative that barely holds water let alone trail blazing ideas.

I just moved up a level. Calm your tits.

well done.

Congratulations!

I have only noticed 8's and I have a long way to go there....congratulations @SonderOpia

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.