Agnostic.com

3 3

Where have all the members gone and why after such a short time.? I would like to know why they have left. If you plan on leaving it would be nice if you would tell us why so we might be able to correct a situation you find to be a problem.There have been so many leave that I really enjoyed communicating with in the past.

Marine 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm on the verge of leaving myself. I came to this site looking for light hearted chat with fellow non believers and most of what I see (especially recently) is political bashing. Times like that I'm reminded of why I never cared for social media much. This site is getting to be too much, and I'm sure more members will leave from here in the future.

sometimes real life imposes

members of what? membership of this site is rising, so you can't mean that....

g

those of us that have been here since the beginning have seen quite a few people that used to be major contributors leave

@btroje is that not just normal attrition, counterbalanced by slow, steady expansion?

g

@genessa I know what Marine is referring to that is all

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.