Agnostic.com

5 2

I realized that if Eve came from the rib of Adam, why didn't all other human beings come from the rib of man, instead of the womb of women.

Backslidden 6 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're a fun kind of person......I could tell right away???

talking snake.

g

You didn't spend a long time thinking about this - did you? Clearly the biblical accounts related to the start of life are BS - no additional thought was required. However, if I had a few moments on the toilet to ponder this (I wouldn't) my conclusion would be that Eve was biologically created to nurture life in a way that can't come from a man's rib. She may have come from Adam's rib (just kidding) but babies need more than that - the biblical creator might have realized that.

Because religion and the words of men written in the bible are bullshit. That's why.

Why did God need a rib at all? He was capable of creating man but a woman required man's rib?!?!? Ridiculous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.