Agnostic.com

3 2

My friend has symmetrical face and I tell them they should try modeling. Actually I'm not the only one that's said it but other people as well..

But they have serious self confidence issued which they brush into me. Nearly every time I speak to them they always complain about their looks. To which I have to play threapist towards every single time. Which honestly is draining cause I'm not a fucking therapist yet people think I am on standby for them.

They never got told they were attractive as much as other women. Which leads them to think they need fake tits and ass to get a man's attention. Which isn't true yet they believe this.

I don't understand the correlation between guys saying your attractive in contrast to an attractive person feeling like one.
Secondly why is when you tell people to get professional help someone they think you're doing the same job?

M121 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe if a woman gets a compliment on her looks from a man she doesn't know well, she usually does not take it as a compliment if she's not into him, because she heard it as him saying he wants to have sex with her and she's usually right.

Oh. That was just in response to your first sentence in your last paragraph.

shamefully true yet I always say what I think. I'm a bit confused though because I do fancy beautiful woman but I'm not a rapist.

@LeighShelton well it's a good thing you're not a rapist...not sure if I'm understanding you, but if I'm secretly lusting a woman I usually keep it secret. Don't really want to make them feel uncomfortable

@M121 yah that's why I clarified I was just responding to that one sentence

oh I lust after lots of women and like you, i keep it to myself but when I give them a compliment it is just that.

@LeighShelton I got it. We can't help it. It's in our DNA

ie natural and on another note if the other party is attracted to you they can and do take it as a compliment. I think its called life as long as your not a creepy fucker.

You sure bring out a good point. I am noticing people, even a few men, who have facial work done and as a person gets older, that fake stuff doesn't age well. Even that breast augmentation has got to be difficult when you age and your breast drop to your belly button (well nearly to the BB, lol). But, we are fed pictures of men and women that have been completely retouched, so much so that the person in the picture hardly reconizes themselves. The fakeness, is killing real beauty...that radiates from within people! We each must be a loving therapist of sorts, because even one word might make all the difference, in the big picture!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.