Agnostic.com

5 4

Hi all. I'm quite new at this & not sure what to write or what exactly I'm looking for. I do know that I feel alien to everybody I know or meet. Does anyone else feel like they don't belong anywhere?

MichelleHardy 3 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I belong in my own skin. I know that much!

I feel like this all the time it seems, I have some family who I love but I can't talk to them about how I see the world, probably because I'm very sardonic and skeptical about everything I think I might just wear people out. I'm no conspiracy theory nutcase so I'm not as bad as some but I do feel like most of the people around me don't see what I see. I am reaching out in an effort to connect with like minded people and test some of my assumptions, hence joining this site 😉

Anyway you're not alone in feeling alien thats for sure

Everyone is unique. You don't need to apologise or feel alien for your beliefs. Be yourself. You may get some negative comments from people on this site. Just ignore them.

You'll feel right at home with me then, I only know those kind of people. 😉 None of us really belong in this world, we made it alien to ourselves. We are a pack animal that now often lives alone in an overcrowded world.

Hello new person . May the lord guide your every thought. Joke joke sorry , I’m a c word with dumb jokes but life’s to serious so levity helps me Handle the shit of human existence.
Like that German male nurse . Euthanised over 300 patients over many years. He just got caught. bet it comes out he was religious speeding up their inevitable journey to the afterlife. Eternal piece. Evil isn’t it religion . Can’t handle all this grief at funerals.. son he’s in a better place sucking our loards teat he is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.