Agnostic.com

7 3

Will atheists only get respect when we come up with our own silly little hats?? (joke!)

Hugene2002 7 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was the first thing I saw after making my account; made me laugh way more than it should have :'😉 I think I'm going to like it here xD

Silly hats and we should do do silly dances as well

For gay pride day, marching for gay atheists, I wore a mock pope outfit. I wore a mitre that sparkles and tacky adornments. In the center was a cross entwined with a dollar sign.

We need pictures!!!! 🙂

Agreed, that's fantastic. Way more elaborate that what we have near me. 🙂

Where can I post pics besides my profile?

It would need to be a hair band with cat's ears, imo. We're freethinkers, we should warn folks we'll lose interest and wander off if the conversation isn't stimulating.

Orly Level 5 Oct 24, 2017

A lion hat? There are too many Christians so we need more lions!

Orly, this is my favorite suggestion. ????????

I say we have a contest to see who can come up with the coolest/silliest hat.
[scrubs.wikia.com]

It would be great if we could post pictures here as I have one of me in my Pastafarian Collander! Long live FSM! R'amen!

That would add so much to the site if we could post images. There are so many great things that would compliment comments here.

That sounds like someone needs to organise a hat challenge to see who can come up with the most suitable silly hat for the proposed Atheist "church"

No but if it's funny walls may come down opening the way for a meaningful discussion.

SamL Level 7 Oct 24, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.