Agnostic.com

8 3

Insomnia and cannabis

I've had lifelong insomnia issues. Some of my earliest childhood memories are just laying in bed awake for hours. Even through Marine boot camp, I was affected. I am often told, I just need to get more exercise. Yeah... no.

I've had sleep studies done and been prescribed various things from valium class drugs to anti-psychotics. Anything that was effective in the short term had intolerable side effects in the longer term.

Several years I discovered that cannabis works amazing. I don't feel groggy or shitty the next morning. Anyone else found this nearly a miracle for intractable insomnia?

ScottAHurst 6 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lived with someone for a while, and it would put him right to sleep, every time. It's never affected me that way.

I've had insomnia for a long time, but not so much in the last 4 or 5 months. I did nearly quit weed almost a year ago after about 40 years of daily use. I still enjoy it, but I only do it when someone offers it now. I have no earthly clue why I don't miss it, and basically never think about it any more. It's the strangest thing.

If it's working for your insomnia (or anything else) I say fantastic. Way better than something synthesized, imo.

I use cannibis for everything. Helps me sleep, helps numb pain both physical and emotional, it helps me deal with this hidden slavery society.

But what about the pharmaceutical companies and their multi-million dollar CEO's? Won't that hurt their profits?

That is what is wrong with society.

Yes ,definitely

It's always worked for me.

me too !

It will catch up with you and be like the rest. , have had plenty of weed hangovers

Been smoking my entire adult life and I've never had a single one yet.

Your not smoking enough ...lol @KKGator

@SimonMorgan1 I'm actually not smoking at all these days. No supply. No way to get any.

I don't have insomnia like you, but will attest to how it puts me out when I'd otherwise toss & turn. Glad you found something that works!

I always sleep better after partoking. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.