Agnostic.com

17 11

Truth be told.. can you tell the difference..

mistymoon77 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just another ridiculous meme that reinforces my belief Liberals just like to spew retarded shit trying make a point that just isn't true... Seriously... As a Conservative that usually votes Republican, I don't believe ANY of those things listed, and can honestly say I don't know a single other Conservative that does.. Sure, you can find a bunch of Republicans out there that are religious zealots that pray about what to do reguarding political issues and teach their kids to pray, but the rest of that is just totally moronic. And to paint everyone with that same braud brush like that proves you're really not serious about trying to have a meaningful discussion and solving anything.. . Good job..

FMRI scans and PET scans have shown differences in the brain structure of liberals and conservatives. Of course, the objectionable behavior is entirely volitional, even though the beliefs are biologically determined. My brain is so far skewed to the left, I was nodding my head at each comparison. 🙂

Just sayin.. again...

Far too many generalizations to be true.

gater Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

@mistymoon you know I have a lot of respect for you and I value your post. I know your intent was good, but this post is misleading and unfair in my opinion.

Not all conservatives and not all Muslims buy into all or any of those listed, and much of what is contained here is misleading propaganda. I'm a staunch liberal, and I think we need to be more careful about not misleading people. It just gives those on the far left ammo to say I told you liberals lie.

Fact Check: Fox News is owned by a Saudi Prince and Rupert Murdock (Misleading)
*A Saudi prince owns a minority share of Twenty-First Century Fox, the parent corporation of Fox News, via an investment firm.

I feel it's important not to mislead or exaggerate facts, let us leave those qualities to Fox News

ya I like to ruffle feathers a bit but you know there is some truth to these things.. but not to take all literally.. way too many serious people on this site.. just sayin

@mistymoon77 I hear you but look at some of the posts that praise this post. They're all taking you very seriously. It's as Jacques Abbadie once said, "One can fool some men, or fool all men in some places and times, but one cannot fool all men in all places and ages." And non-believers are no different.

well like the post says.. can you tell the difference.. let them sort it out.. again, there some truth to this and people can distinguish between that for themselves.

@mistymoon77 fair enough

The only difference is the name of their god.

@icolan Yes, I know they're the same god and I know they literally go by different names.

same meat different gravy.

Exactly, I always say same shit, different toilet.

Muslims are a huge group with a broad range of beliefs and values. This suggests that Muslims and Isis are the same... sharia law doesn't oppose women's rights or have any particular view on sex education. Islam and Shari law are not 100% focused on war

Who writes this rubbish? And more importantly why have you posted it?

But the democrats haven't played a part in this with the republicans? I would argue both the Clinton and Obama administrations are as guilty as the republicans. Along with all MSM having managed the perception this meme of division is trying to induce.

As the old saying goes, "They are always fighting because they are too much alike."

Yes some are zionist Democrats who do nothing to stop theocracy and Billary took mega million$ from Muslim sexist theocracies....on top of her zionism

What if this was all by design? To have large areas of the world ready to go to war against one another? And not design by the original religions , but the string pullers. Murdoch being the servant of the devil here. For several decades many islamic nations were being destroyed from within, and now the west ( and even people from these nations) mistake their corrupt version of Islam with ... what was. Same with this obscene "Christianity" ruling in the states. It is like straight out of "A Handmaidens Tale". And there is nothing right or christian about the Christian right.

There is no difference.

What a shocker that would be for evangelical Christians. They hate muslims but can't see how their actions are just as bad.

Because they are fundamentalist, they would not even get it. They would say: Yes, but we have GOD on our side, they don't.

@ZebZaman gott allah moses mohammed geebush geehobah ghostHOLES all profit like Billy Graham investing in war weapons companies all the way back to 1946

Yeah... the republicans are on the left...lol.

It's so obvious...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.