Agnostic.com

8 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And for a more satirical take on the Trump medical platform, check out [johnnyrobish.com]

Let them think that way maybe they will go away then. Believing in fairy tells has never worked in the past but you never know it might start working now.

If they skip flu shots, it might thin the herd of stupid people and ironically put evolution, which they don't believe in, into effect

She speaks like someone has been into the wine box a little early today.

Or, like she gets her "spiritual inspiration" from a bottle of pills.

Oh yes - keep telling it to Trump.

Make it a matter of ego that he doesn't take a flu shot - him AND his "religious advisers"

... our friend the Virus.

Oh Jesus! I pray that you remove my bronchitis! Personally, I blame the homosexual and secularist agenda for the outbreak...

I hope they keep saying things like this as there are plenty of Jesus people who have the flu and it might make them realize how nonsensical and disillusion it is finally.

I say I don't need flu shots because I don't have jesus.

With the strains this year, there's a real possibility that this will reduce the surplus population.

If one thinks Jesus will save them from disease, let them test that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.