Agnostic.com

3 0

Here are first photos of Finn and Fiona. They are already out of their safe room, exploring. Finn is in the first photo and Fiona is looking over my shoes.....hahaha

IAmLove 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just love animals. Cats are so curious. It gets them in so many crazy predicaments. I met a lady today who has cats. She says she has one that takes 3 showers a day. She says when the house wakes up, he doesn't run to the kitchen for coffee, but to the basement shower. He sits there and waits for them to turn it on. Drinks it, plays in it, and gets totally wet. I said you got to video that for Facebook. I am waiting. They are such lovey creatures and affectionate, but on their terms. Finn and Fiona are adorable.

Thank you. Now that they are out of the cages where they were kept from the time they were rescued from the woods, they have learned to run. They have the run of my house ans I am astonished at how fast they move. They are exploring and having fun. I am so glad they have joined my pack. Lol.

They're beauties! Are they peach (dilute) rather than orange? If so, my Bailey is, too!

Zster Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

I would call them buff. Very light. Now that they are out of the Petsmart cage they are racing around chasing each other...haha

Did you know that 80% of orange tabby cats are male? Yep they are, so you got a rare little Fiona.

...and that little Fiona is so cute. They are exploring now. Tonight they jumped on the table with all the pictures in frames....I thought the house was falling down.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.