Agnostic.com

3 0

Tommy Robinson

Are any of you guys in the states aware of this man and if so what are your feelings on him coming to visit your country

PhillipLee77 5 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tommy Robinson is welcome to visit, Theresa May is not.

Why can't you Brits figure out some way to make Nigel Farage PM? He's the best leader you've got.

completely agree and most brits i know would agree too

I'm a Canadian. I would support a visit from Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. His crusade against Pakistani (Muslim) rape gangs is forcing some U.K. officials to recognize the inherent danger and inhumanity of Islam.
Unfortunately, the regressive leftists in both of our countries will vehemently oppose such a visit. Free speech obstructs the leftist narrative.

Glad to hear he has support. I know wherever he goes there will be extreme views either way. Unfortunately his message isn't actually a divisive one he actually wants unity against an evil group of people and is simply spreading awareness in my opinion

regressive leftists? omg next you'll be complaining about meat-eating vegetarians!

g

i am always against fucking nazis, whether or not they come to spread their poison here. we have enough nazis here thanks.

g

Thanks for the opinion. What makes you believe tommy is a nazi?

Tommy thinks he's opposed to Nazism because he campaigns against Islamist hate in the Qur'an. He has a plank in his eye, of course, because he's mixing with a lot of Nazis too, but he's being handed a lot of power by other people's failure to call out all hate rather than endorsing some of it. That's the problem everywhere - biased people condemning some of the primary sources of hate while endorsing others.

@PhillipLee77 mostly his being a fucking nazi.

g

@David_Cooper there isn't an association with Nazis, other than the connection made by the press and people with no knowledge. Tommy has battled Nazis and their extreme far right views as much as he has called out Islam. He wouldn't allow Nazis or far right views into the EDL because he doesn't share their beliefs.

Genessa I believe you are of low intelligence

@PhillipLee77 your beliefs are your business. they're delusional, but that doesn't actually affect me. but i see you learned your vocabulary from trump. ha!

g

@PhillipLee77 The EDL is chock-full of Nazis.

@David_Cooper this is true!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.