Agnostic.com

5 0

Use of chemical warfare in US?

Here is some uncensored news about the US.

[mirror.co.uk]

Where is our bipartisan outrage against government abuse? Why do we allow our citizens, including children, to be experimented on?

EllenDale 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope we never have war in the USA or anywhere. Beyone that I would hate chemical warfare in USA or anywhere.

@BettyColeman. I wholeheartedly agree

Because you can't do it to the Puerto Ricans as you did it on the 50's. It is documented if you know where to look... the pill was perfected on Puerto Ricans females and you can also say that this Opiate Epidemic was well time tested starting on the 60's in Puerto Rico. All Big Pharma had tax free investment factories on the island. Normally it will take like 10 years after illegal use of a drug to reach the mainland. There is many ways you can do chemical warfare to stop a movement from happening. Just saying from the perspective of an eye witness.

I'm truly horrified that people living under the so-called protection of the US were used and abused. I've messaged you.

We have so many chemical and biological weapons in storage, and they don't even have a clue how to get rid of them...
Sad, but true...

I fear the greedy would sell for a profit, death-sentence be damned.

I used to live across the road from one of the depots . It's all about NIMBY . They want them to destroy the stockpile, but not in their back yard !

there is no outrage because tear gas isnt considered a chemical weapon and the other incidents mentioned happened so long ago that the people involved are dead.

Odd that the mirror took the same side as the terrorists at Waco, I didnt expect that.

@engineer_in_nj I quote from the article, "CS or tear gas is classified as a chemical weapon and its use has been banned in warfare since 1993. It is nevertheless allowed for domestic riot control." If you have contrary facts, please cite. I would be happy to share truth here.

@engineer_in_nj. I reread the article, but I need clarification please. Was it the FBI or the Branch Davidians who you refer to as terrorists? Thanks for clarifying.

@EllenDale "domestic riot patrol"

This is 'merca, we bees god's chosen and we don't do no wrong. Anybody sayin' so is traiter and should get out now.

Lol. Did you eschew the flu shot, too? ????

@EllenDale I get a flu shot every year. it is free so why not. I am NOT an anti-vaxer

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.