Agnostic.com

15 10

This is why we can't have nice things in Kentucky.

Crimson67 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey you have the ARK, but then you also have Jack Daniels ..so.....

*eye roll

Mock, mock; who’s there?

That puppet master really knows how to manipulate the weak minded. It's sad that there are so many weak minded people in this country.

I puked a little

The brainwashing is strong with this one.

I am so sorry.

WTF?!?

Hahahaha, fucking Governor tells, just like the ministers do, that there are some things humans can't change, and there he's right, like kicking in a already opened door. Praying changes things, but he doesn't give examples, but apparently he doesn't need them. Praying for some extra money in church, probably helps to urge people to pull their wallet. And when he hears people criticize him, he puts his index fingers in his ears and starts to sing the child tune: Na na nanana!

Gert Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

GAH!!!

Duke Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

Pray in one hand, work hard for what you are praying for with the other...realize quickly that if you use both hands to work hard, you will get it done twice as fast.

West Virginia has the bible as it's Official State Book . Does any other state even have a State Book ? Not sure if there's a fine for recycling one or not . . . ?

Dougy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

Well hell.... the world is full of clowns... no exceptions...lol.

I think you should move

I often pray that Mitch McConnell will fall down the stairs of the capitol.....

Just point the bones and let him know.

@FrayedBear I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good. pointing the bones?

@hankster First Nations Peoples custom. Special bones were pointed and the person becomes aware they are being pointed at the so they just curled up and proceeded to die even if the bones were hundreds of miles away.

[en.m.wiktionary.org]

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.