Agnostic.com

12 1

Who likes/hates wrestling (wwe)

I have recently started to watch Wrestling again and I am quite enjoying it. Really enjoyed the royal rumble which took place recently as well. Are there any others who enjoy seeing athletes participate in a bit of predetermined battle, also, is there anyone out there that thinks its all a load of rubbish? What do you enjoy/hate about wrestling

RobH86 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I took my oldest son to the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs for a professional wrestling match back in 1988 for his birthday (got him ringside seats). All these big men doing their thing, and I'm laughing at all of them while my 8yr old son is cussing them like a drunken sailor (I did admonish him, but he came back with "Mom, it's wrestling. Get over it" ). I bet my son still remembers that birthday and he will be 39 this month.

I don't watch it much, but the viedo games are absurdly fun.

I used to think it was stupid until I watched a series on Netflix about a female professional wrestler, and all the planning and choreography involved, and once I saw it as pure entertainment, I LOVED it.

But then, I also stop to watch if two beetles are fighting, and will bet on the outcome if someone else is around to take the bet.

I might watch just to see the guys dressed in their skimpy little undies lol

It is amusing and interesting to watch those Mexican wrestlers they call "The Hooded Ones" in Spanish. The choreography they perform is incredibly creative.

I like college wrestling and have been following the University of Minnesota's team for about 15 years. As for the WWE, or WWF as it used to called, I'll pass.

It consumes me. I'm going to the Elimination Chamber in Vegas on the 25th. First ppv been to since 2004. I love all wrestling WWE, ROH, New Japan Pro Wrestling. It has, is and always will be my Star Wars ect.

Big Roman Reigns to win it I think. Although I would love it if they had someone else take the title from Lesnar

@RobH86 Agreed. Least we get Styles/Nakamura.

I think it's an interesting form of theatre but they could do with some better plots 🙂

It's boring to me like most sports are.

I used to love it as a kid. When I got older it faded away. I've checked into it from time to time, but pretty much in passing. I remember when I was a kid my mother took me to a small local venue and George The Animal Steele was there along with Bret The Hitman Hart. When Bret came outside I asked him for his autograph and he walked right past me. I don't know if he was ignoring me or wasn't paying attention. There was hardly anyone outside either so it's not like he had tons of people asking him. I think it's fine as entertainment, and they pretty much destroy their bodies for 300+ days out of the year. No matter how well the compensation is for some of them, it has to be really tough. I'm pretty sure that's why when The Rock saw his meal ticket in the movies, his wrestling has been limited to non-existent now.

Also, happy Rusev day

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.