Agnostic.com

12 3

Who else gets annoyed by soap operas?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't watch that sort of shit so they don't annoy me at all πŸ™‚

I've always wondered why people watch them. Never could see anything believable about them.

Right!

I used to watch All My Children until they moved it Hulu a few yrs back.. Also Dark Shadows back in the day.. was so good.. if you call that a soap but it had a slight twist to it.

Me too

I never watch American soap operas, but I do however watch a lot of Asian action drama's, but only if they are under 20 episodes.

So incredibly annoying, I grew up hating them lols

there just so unrealistic

I don't watch any of them, but they don't annoy me - they're just stories on television rather than in print.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

I used to have to put up with elderly women in the break room during lunch watching their soap operas and gossiping for a full hour.

@EmeraldJewel In that case, I totally understand why you ended finding them annoying!

I've become a news junkie recently.

News is actually real stores going on in the real world, though.

Me.... my wife and all these crime shows... ugh.

Lol I won’t deny that I am a huge Candice DeLong fan from Deadly Women.

@EmeraldJewel. You and my wife would be happy friends

I think they are total waste of time. What else Can I say?

dc65 Level 7 Feb 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.