Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK On your mark....

I can't help myself.

SallyInStitches 7 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sally...you are an exciting woman.

Naw. Not really. I'm pretty boring honestly. I work hard & way too many hours right now but thats just how it is.

Oh you are putting me on,, Your photos are fabulous and I get the sense from your comments that you are a very adventurous woman. @SallyInStitches

@nicknotes right now I raise chickens as a hobby. I don't own a telly so I get all my news from radio & a variety of reputable websites. I love watching documentaries & Hong Kong theater, among others. I garden & fish. I love libraries & bookstores & coffee. My "big vacation" is a camping trip where I'm responsible for cooking. I sew & have crocheted since I was 5. I'm learning to knit in my "spare time" ?. Trust me. My life is as exciting as dish water but I like it.

OK you win.....I suppose my imagination is leading to false conclusions. Enjoy your life. Raising Chickens???? That's an unusual hobby. @SallyInStitches

@nicknotes lets be honest, 24/7 Dom/sub relationships, for me, are exhausting. Lived it for 8 years. Like having another kid, only a grown ass man who has to be told what to do, when, how...omg. but yeah, I still have D/s relationships but the D/s is not all encompasding & is contained to the scene. I don't have the desire or energy for 24/7.

& yes, I have a flock of 14 egg layers. This will be my last flock for awhile. I enjoy having chickens but they are a lot of work, they take up space, & you don't make money enough off the eggs to cover actual cost/investment in the small flock.

I can imagine cleaning up all the chicken shit can be exhausting. @SallyInStitches

For those without a FetLife, here is SallyInStitches' hilarious share.

@SallyInStitches - I may send you a friend request on Fet. I'm DapperDomMan.

@DoDapper thank you for sharing. I cannot get my phone to cooperate & my cunt of a wanna be daughter in law "borrowed" my netbook then fucking wiped it. I lost everything, including all the pictures of my oldest grandson who is gone. It is now a glorified paperweight. & I really shouldn't call her a cunt. She lacks both warmth & depth.

fetlife? .... hmmmm maybe I should sign up. Nice to find company but..... It's just I know there is WAY weirder then I'm I'm willing to go out there.

It has its groups, just like here. You aren't bombarded with spam...at least I'm not & I"ve been a member damn near since Jesus was a baby. It also has a lot of local groups that have munches in vanilla settings so you can meet people in safe, no pressure , public spaces.

Dirty dog lol. That stuff freaks me out. Pain can be pleasure but I prefer pleasure without the pain. I appreciate that everyone has their thing.

Not all kink is about pain. For example, I prefer sensual domination where I make my partner feel so good, when I stop, its almost painful (according to my partner's description).

@SallyInStitches I'm pretty vanilla, that's what does it for me. If I was with someone who was into kink I would explore it with them but my girlfriend is pretty vanilla too and we have a lot of vanilla passion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.