Agnostic.com

1 0

Justification of human existance

Knowing that a human life ends one day my life doesnot need a sence. It`s itself enough without the nesessarity of any justification.
What do you think of my thought in this affair?

alca 3 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what's a sence?

g

I think in this case sence is used by people to give life a reason. Especially this human beeing does not need.

@alca ah you mean sense. i am not sure i would've understood even so, but that's okay; i understand now. anyway, we all make our own reasons. we do not need to have the same reasons.

g

@genessa
I would like to comunicate to you over agnostic.com. Is that okay for you?

@genessa
I`m just a little bit irritated because the @ before our usernames

@alca it's okay but i am not here for flirting or romance. i rather like the community for communications, in general.

g

@alca the @ is just to let us know we've been tagged. without it, i wouldn't know to come here and see what you said.

g

@genessa
Because Im new in this community I do not know every habits. So whats the meaning of beeing tagged for example ?

@genessa
I`m in this community for communication belonging to opinions, meanings, thoughts and more.

@alca being tagged is when you put @ in front of a name. that means you are notifying that person that you're responding to, or mentioning, him or her. then that person might come and look at what you said. it's very handy.

g

@genessa
Thanks for the information.
In relation to an earlier message I want to say : Of course one can have reasons and sense
but this is in my eyes not unalterable in life.

@alca no, of course not. sometimes people find new purpose when they have kids, and other people find new purpose when they discover they can help others through their work, or in other ways. some people just drift.

g

@genessa
Well I think there are humans who are prisoned by their reasons and sense of life.
But does the potentiality in life even have no borders - no frame? It is easier having clear
visible rules. But what´s to do if there happens something unexpected which has never
been before. One has to realise immediately that the unknow is there. And then life is incredible.
This experience of intensity can be immanent in human beings.
Would you like to tell me what you think about these considerations. Maybe they are in a way inf

@alca no, it's a little convoluted to me, and in the long run it makes no difference. i am 66 years old. i like philosophy as much as or more than the next person, but this is not helpful. not offense.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.