Agnostic.com

2 2

Old diseases make a reappearence!

Marine 8 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

thank you, anti-vaxxers. herd immunity IS a thing, whether people like to think of themselves as herd animals or not. not only do old diseases, all but extinct, reappear, but some of them are reappearing in drug-resistant forms.

g

Very poor. You must be against all the lives that have been saved because of these vaccinations.

@Marine what do you mean? i assume you're talking to me. did you not understand my response, which was to chastise anti-vaxxers?

@genessa Sorry i mis read your statement.

Europe is experiencing outbreaks of measles,mumps,polio and several other diseases thought to be totally controlled. This has two causes the immigration of large numbers of non- vaccinated children and adults and the growing number of the antivaxxers. The latter ignore scientific information and maintain that vaccines are harmful but ignore the fact that so many children and adults have not caught these diseases.The USA is having a similar experience from the increased number of the antivaxxers. They get misinformation and take it as valid without the proper research. How sad.

No link to an article?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.