Agnostic.com

10 0

When life hands you lemons do you pray for lemonade?

MauricioSage 3 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you ever heard of lemons that squeezed themselves after a prayer? I have not, I squeeze them myself If I need lemon juice. In general not for lemonade.

Gert Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

No, I actually get off my ass and Make lemonade

If life is giving you lemons then it's obvious that it doesn't want you to get scurvy. At least somebody cares.

Truth be told...I usually put the lemons in my shirt and pretend they are breasts whilst walking around
proclaiming..."I am the lemon queen...sqeeeeeeze my lemons or suffer the consequences!"

To all...my comment was meant to be sarcastic...thank you to Rudy1962 for pointing out the lack of quotation marks around the word "pray."

Might have been a good idea to use a different verb than "pray" on an atheist/agnostic site.

Perhaps I should have put quotation marks around "pray."

I squeeze them into a gin and tonic.

Nice

Look for some Tequila.

Like Harry from Third Rock From the Sun says, "when life hands you lemons, shut up and eat your damn lemons."

i LOVE that show 🙂

Life gives you lemons make some tequila shots or pour a glass of vodka or squeeze them into people's eyes?

Sacha Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

Lick, sip, suck

@Babyseal Do you think if I pray really really really hard god may get us a bottle of Tequila? Or should I just go to the alcohol store? lol

Positive action works 100% better than prayer

I don't pray but would want tequila

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.