Agnostic.com

4 1

How many on here feel like a nervous wreck due to this election? I must admit that I feel a little anxiety.

Shelton 8 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not a nervous wreck because I stopped paying attention to things I cannot control. Also, I happen to live in one of the most liberal counties in the state and a lot of time is spent dealing with local issues. I just reviewed our local results [islandsweekly.com] Carolyn Jewett beat out Steve Brandi for the position of San Juan County District court judge and Democrat Debra Lekanoff is leading over Republican Michael Petrish for the Washington state Legislature seat.
One recent development, not a part of the election, is a new Family Resource Center/Gym. This was a project some 2 1/5 years in the making and is amazing in that it is a gift from one couple. I attended the open house and was awed, high shaped ceilings on the 2nd floor, a greatly expanded gym, extensive solar panels, insulation, extensive landscaping including a drainage pond and triple pane windows. I was surprised to see a young woman I know who just got a tough job at the center. She is a sociologists and will be working at children's play therapy! [islandsweekly.com] - click on the picture for a write up.

I've anxiety hurled through so many events of my life.

After that I am generally up for beasting though

I'm not liking it at all.

I just want Virginia's 7th district race to finalize so I can determine how I'm going to tweet at a former representative that tends to speak out of both sides of his mouth & his ass at the same time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.