Agnostic.com

4 1

This is my first time on this site and I already haven't seen any christians. On other sites I have swipe left so much it seems useless. What types of experiences have all of you had. Idk who will be seeing this and too sure how this site works but I'm ready to learn.

Disco_sugarfist 3 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course the BIG problem with christians talking to each other, is the arguments they get into about the same book.

AxeElf does a great job of explaining what his beliefs are, but I know a dozen other christians who would argue the point - violently.

In the end, they are all going on their opinion.

As I understand it, anyone of any religion is welcome to post their views on here. Why do you think they don't?

Welcome.

Thank you!

I use this site for the interesting conversations and questions that come up more than anything. It's fun and I get to see all the other baby eating atheist out there in the world hahahaha

Lol that reminds me of a joke I could post. Thanks lady!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.