Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Police: Man with no pants falls through Waffle House ceiling | CTV News

While descriptive, it seems like they could've come up with a better headline. What can you come up with?

chalupacabre 8 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you've ever eaten in a Waffle House you would know that unusual things happen all the time.

Every now and then, I see links for a collection of pictures with the heading The People of Walmart (or something similar). I imagine waffle houses as something comparable offering food.

We have many Waffle houses here in Florida. It is an interesting experience. Many poor people "eat out" at the Waffle house. @chalupacabre

Man brings own sausage to Waffle House.

Thank you. I laughed so hard at this! Just what I needed today!

"Semi-Nudist donates clothing and breaks glass ceiling to get more Waffle House dough. Leaves calling card for further information."

Police claim very little evidence, but do have his driver's license and the testimony of several horrified patrons

I saw this before on 9gag. Very funny!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.