Agnostic.com

10 1

If God

If God decided to post in here, offering to answer a question from you, what would you ask ?

#god
RosSco 3 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do you justify suffering?

@AxeElf OK, hit me.

@AxeElf yep keep going.

@Blindbird Oh,please.

@Spinliesel bite me

@AxeElf well thank you.

@TheMiddleWay good points. That being said, the existence of suffering isn't why I don't believe in "God".

So which is it?

Are you all powerful or do you just not care?

My second question would be "Why did you make me an atheist?"

Which god?

Any one you like Flymax each have characteristics and attitudes attached to them, fill your boots mate 🙂

I will contact Admin..... "Admin, we got a problem"

joking aside. I would ask him why he is such a C$&T?

What did you do with the people who wrote all these contradicting books claiming divine inspiration?

or

Which one of those divine pricks are you?

I move in mysterious ways

In that case, before I could ask he first has to prove his existence clearly and controllable. Since I left church, I don't talk to imaginary friends anymore, not vocally not telepathically. So, no question yet.

Gert Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

We're dealing with the hypothetical idea that he has been on holiday and has come back to find the mess carried out in his name or by general miscreants. Gert it's a once in a lifetime opportunity mate, get in there

@RosSco The question was: "If God decided to post in here, offering to answer a question from you, what would you ask?". That question presumes that there is a god. I became agnostic because there is no proof for some god, so I can't support the idea, not even in a hypothetical setting, that there is a god. It's probably all about how you have formulated your question. I know it's picky, but if you would have asked: "Suppose that there could be an almighty being like the Christians and the Muslims believe their God is, and he succeeded to prove his existence, where would you like to talk about".
In that case I would like to talk about how he fulfills his duty as god, killing millions of people in all kind of wars, not stopping that, why he doesn't stop illnesses in general, and why he had shortened the life of the humans after the Flood, from hundreds of years to max. 120 and not in the least: Why does he think he is called a "Loving God".

Which god, specifically?

@AxeElf Odin then.

@AxeElf Still hallucinating, I see.

Who is this, really?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.