Agnostic.com

8 3

New and skeptical is it worth it to Hangouts and check this site out? I have limited time it sounds like a good idea if it's a Time sucks for no good reason someone to let me know 🙂

Natefish 4 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the site. I think it's a worthwhile place to hang if you like discussion. You can spend as much or as little time as you like, and you can search for topics that are of particular interest to you.

If you need that sort of direction, perhaps this is not the place for you. On the other hand, if you expend just a tiny amount of time and energy, you could determine this for yourself. It's up to you.

Welcome 🙂 I love it here... lots of nice people, lots of differing opinions and few trolls.

i like it

The conversations and quality of posts are pretty darn good IMO.

@Natefish 😉

Anything and everything is what you make of it.

I look at this site as a place where I can share something, and you can share, and I will listen. Don't feel I have to censure what I post. My experience so far. I am not looking for a partner as am married to a very fine atheist. So can't speak to the dating part. I also don't spend a lot of time on here, but do consider it as quality time, and a nice exchange of ideas. Find it Freethinker-friendly.

It depends on what you want. If you’re just wanting like minded people to talk with then yes it’s worth it, if your wanting to find someone to date, it’s probably not going to happen. Just too few of us right now. Welcome though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.