Agnostic.com

3 0

It's Thursday! What are your plans for today?

Thursdays are usually busy for me. I have two students in the morning, two in the afternoon and a class in the evening.

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A trip to Trader Joe's and also cleaning the furnace filter. It's cold.

if i can sleep for another hour and then not be so out of it i can't get up (finally feeling almost human after over a month of being ill) i will pack up my laptop and my phone and my guy and get picked up by metro mobility to go to his adult day care, which is also my adult day care because when we set it up he declared he wouldn't go without me. he's been going without me for a month but i am used to it now, the food is generally good, and the laptop helps (i'm the vj there). besides, i do have fibromyalgia and i need help caring for my hair; it's a mess now, all matted and none too clean, because i've been home sick. so i'll go there, play music for the gang, have a nice lunch, play on the computer, keep an eye on my guy, maybe have some lotion rubbed on my dry, dry hands and get my hair detangled if possible, come home with my guy, make dinner (not sure what yet), lie down and listen to msnbc, get up and have my guy read trivial pursuit cards to me (he has alzheimer's; we try to keep our minds sharp) and then go back to bed.

g

It's a routine day... Volunteer at daycare... Do some shopping... Go home to exercise... Eat... Nap... Wait for bf... Lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.