Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Mass shooting in _________, USA kills ___ - The Beaverton

This was originally posted on Oct 2nd 2015 and reposted after every mass shooting. This is the 307th mass shooting this year.

Mass shooting in ____, USA kills __

____, USA — Up to ____ people were killed and ____ more injured after a gunman opened fire at a ____.

There were conflicting reports about casualties, but ____ from ____County Sheriff Department said the number is at ____.

“I heard a popping sound and screaming,” said ____, a ____ at the ____. “And that’s when we all got down. There was ____ everywhere.”

The shooter’s motive was reported to be ____.

Citizens of ____ were ____ and ____ to hear that something like this could happen in their community.

President ____ and Governor ____ had their ____ and ____ with the victims and their families.

____ gun control ___.

The NRA released a statement stating it ____with the victims, but ____ Second Amendment rights and ___.

Lukian 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's already being blown off in my FB feed because he was a war veteran with ptsd, so that makes it ok.
Fuck all those dead people and their families.

(really hope that's sarcasm....)

@Lukian Oh yes! Jayzus .
I'm no friend to this shit, and it's personal to me. My late grandmother lost her best friend in the killeen Luby's shooting in the 90's. I'd waited all my life to meet that woman.

@Qualia pheeeew! (sorry!)

@Lukian But you watch.... it's going to be all about him & none of the things that enabled him to take people's loved ones. Fuck that guy and the people who perpetuate this shit.
I'm to the point I hope it touches the apologists , even tho there are shitiots out there who will (and have) rationalize losing their own kids to this shit.

@Qualia as a Canadian, it's really hard to understand how nothing is done. (this is probably true for the rest of the word as well)

@Lukian $$$$ + people who don't understand what "well regulated militia" means + Daddy's politics > innocent lives = misery

@Qualia I get it... but don't at the same time

@Lukian people are stupid, people en masse are scary AF, and we're "cycling" over here, badly.
No country is immune to herd think + $$$$$$$$$$

They love their guns more than human life. I'm really sick of the excuses gun whores make to justify these tragedies.

@CaroleKay Same Carole.

You forgot one....this is the worst mass shooting in............days. (We have surpassed weeks, months and years)!

good point.... that is so sad.

@Lukian IKR I heard this on CNN today........11 days. ?

13 dead today in Thousand Oaks , Ca. We can’t even go a week without a mass shooting. Our government does not value us.

(here is a Canadiana) I'm sorry...

Need more guns. NOT.

Pure insanity. Why are so many of us so stupid and so blind as to the destruction caused by this issue?

Why are so many of us losing our shit and shooting up our neighbors?

Why does this country refuse to look at what works in other countries? Whether it is healthcare or gun control?
Yes, these are rhetorical questions.....

I'm not sure it's quite that simple though... The U.S. is so large you could fit like 30 EU countries into it. I'm not saying we shouldn't look at other examples, but it's probably a lot easier to have a more cohesive government in a country the size of one or two of our states. Meh. Just a thought.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218460
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.