Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Trump-Russia probe 'under threat' after Sessions fired - BBC News

Now that the election is over, Trump was able to fire Jeff Sessions without affecting the outcome.

If Trump is really innocent, then he shoudl let the probe go on and prove it, rather than acting liek a man who is guiltily hiding something.

snytiger6 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the Mueller probe is halted, or if the report issued by the special prosecutor is suppressed, I bet the new Democratic congressional committees will ask Mr. Mueller and his investigators to testify in open session and the information will get out that way. I believe the "president" is acting like a cornered animal now, trying ill-advised strategies of questionable legality which will eventually bring him and his cronies down. I also believe the "vice-president" is equally guilty of lying under oath, suppression of the truth, obstruction of justice, and colluding with a hostile foreign power, just like his boss. Sessions was a theocratic, racist putz, and the interim AG is an illegally hired political hack. It will get very ugly shortly.

Lets protect him with our voices and displays.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.