Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had a dear friend who died of AIDS 26 years ago. Like Freddy Mercury he wouldn't tell me he was sick when my husband and I visited him in Miami Beach. When I heard he was dying 6 months later he wouldn't see me - he didn't want anyone except his significant other to see him.

So dear ...

It's especially poignant and touching to me, because my younger sister had died earlier, that same year, from AIDS. Such a cruel disease.

I am so glad I didn't read this before I watched the movie. I sobbed hard enough at the end already.

I already knew about some of this. I remember when he passed away - it was like, "what?!" No one knew he'd been sick for so long.

@bleurowz It was a shock to see this guy who was a giant at Live Aid is dead very shortly after.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.