Agnostic.com

4 1

I need 36 thousand more points to win level 8 that's triple my 5 weeks work here

GreenAtheist 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This may take awhile. 38 thousand? I guess tha't what I need also. Patience - it's a virtue.

it's a good thing it's on the way to 9.

I know, from 7 to 8 is huge!!

Hey there! How can we help?

I am guessing I have mixed feelings about 7 leveling to 8.....I want to find my mate here SOONER not later and thus I don't expect to be spreading my Atheist Peacock Feathers anymore once I find HER or more likely SHE FINDS ME. ...and I feel unhappy posting about criminal theocrats here when I want to spread honey not vinegar along this single guy path

@GreenAtheist hey...if I get to Level 9 my perfect mate shows up??!! Will he like to dance?
Oh Frabjous Day!

@AnneWimsey I'm eager to dance NOW. ...I AM searching Francais vocabulary now

@AnneWimsey Alice in Wonderland please no slicing my body nor stabbing. ...I was trained in the Navy to disarm thee of thy sword

@GreenAtheist I prefer to slice apples for a pie.....

@AnneWimsey yes we "canned" apples made dozens of pies each year from our tree. ...my healing diet includes apples cukes kale and watermelon

@GreenAtheist love every one of those things! Yummy!

@AnneWimsey I shall help your favorite recipe "cooking" but I prefer clean fresh trimmed salads or stir fry AND I EAT MY PEELED washed rhubarb RAW no salt like I salted as a child

@GreenAtheist my grandparents had the most wonderful crisp rhubarb aplenty and I too like it "plain". Unfortunately all rhubarb since has had kind of a flabby texture, but the taste is still great.

@AnneWimsey it sets too long in a truck or grocery warehouse before it gets to the store. ...gotta beg neighbors for fresh pickings

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22007
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.