Agnostic.com

6 1

So when Im bored, I have a weird tendency to play solitare on my phone.... Anyone else have a game they play when they're bored?

Glaverenz 4 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Totally feel you on the boredom front. When I'm in that same boat, I usually dive into a game of solitaire too! It's a classic time killer. But guess what? I recently stumbled upon this cool variant called Solitaire Cash, and man, it's got some interesting twists. I was curious how does solitaire cash work, so I did some digging. Turns out, it's this rad mobile app where you can play solitaire and actually win real moolah while doing it! Crazy, right? I found a review on JoyWallet (check it out!) that breaks it all down. So, if you're looking for some extra excitement and a chance to stack up some cash, give it a shot!

I also do gambling sometimes but not that often nowadays

Solitaire all the way. It's familiar and you only need like 1000 braincells to play it (I'm sure I'm wrong on the exact number) but studies have said the the more rote type games allows us to zone out without being noticed (much) in the real world.

Candy crush, when I am bored and even during lectures.

Block Puzzle - but i try not too - it's and addicting time waster lol 🙂

I used to love this app that lets you "pop" plastic packing bubbles. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.