Agnostic.com

5 0

I am about to raise the righteous indignation in here.

I am an agnostic- I don't know whether Nature is cognitive or not. I have zero interest in any of the millions of religions. The dinosaurs were around for a few hundred million years before men created their gods, such a short time ago.

But I find that so-called 'nonbelievers' must follow political correctness to the letter. Why? What would be the shape and design of a building with no colour. I hear this term "people of colour"- as compared to what, people with no colour? There must be a lot of invisible people walking around. Besides being moronic it assumes the recipient of the message is every bit as stupid as the deliverer.

Then a person must never say, the dinosaurs were around for a few million years with one sexual orientation. Just think of all the disruption that would cause. People who go around telling the truth, may cause a trend- and the righteous non-believers could never tolerate that.

Diogenes 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To "Atheist", I still don't know how to use this site, but yes 'I do use aroma therapy'- the smell and, not to forget, taste of beer, is better than Prozac. And I hope you find- and get, a life.

So what was the point of all that? Make another post and ask your question clearly or else just say that you're having a bad day and don't quite know what is happening in your world.

I have no idea how you string these non sequiturs together. There is nothing inherently politically correct about us nonbelievers. The term “people of color” was coined long before political correctness was a household term and is not meant literally, as you so naively take it. How does political correctness have anything to do with dinosaurs? It’s entirely possible, indeed most probable, that homosexuality was just as prevalent amongst dinosaurs as it is amongst modern animals.

Is this a rant or is there an actual question you want discussion about?

SamL Level 7 Oct 25, 2017

Are you saying you are intolerant of people being tolerant and accepting of the wishes and needs of others?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.