Agnostic.com

2 2

QUESTION Infographic helps travelers decide which city to see next

One of the challenges of traveling is avoiding returning to places you love in order to take a risk on somewhere new. It isn’t easy turning down an opportunity to sit in your favorite cafe, walk through your favorite park, or share your favorite dessert just for the chance of discovering a new city to fall in love with. Fortunately, Globehunters has put together a list of some of the world’s most popular destinations and which cities can serve as alternatives. Love Paris for its unique architecture and art history? Then maybe it’s time to try New Orleans, a French-influenced culture capital that replaces the Opera House with jazz bars and the Louvre with daily parades through the French Quarter.

Dougy 7 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love to visit new places. Next major trip is being planned.

I really am going to try to go to the convention Easter Weekend . 🤞

@Douglas I want something a tad more exotic than OKC. Besides I have been to OKC before, but it has been many years. I still am thinking about going, however. The chance to meet up with other like minded people sounds exciting.

@HippieChick58 Well I hope we both make it , I look forward to seeing you in person .

I hear about people traveling abroad , but I don't know about some of these destinations that have been highlighted for being secularlly unfriendly .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Many European countries are not very religious. If you have never been abroad England is a good place to start. It is foreign, but they kinda sorta speak the same language.

@HippieChick58 I'm not too thrilled about the idea of leaving the US .

@Douglas how about Canada? If you stay outta Quebec they pretty much speak English.

@HippieChick58 I've been to Canada , I like it there . Not sure about New Brunswick though . . . ?

@Douglas New Brunswick is bilingual, but it is practically Maine East. Travels are supposed to be adventures!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.