Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's crazy.

My friend told me I should get some so I walked into my local health food store and the woman looked at me like I'd asked for smack. "We don't carry that and we never will."

@silvereyes I was having a hard time staying focused and energized with the winter darkness. He works a physically demanding job and relies on a lot of coffee and Redbull. He said Kratom gives him the extra bit he needs to get going in the morning and a boost later in the day. I still haven't tried it.

@silvereyes Thanks! Her reaction made it clear that I needed to do some research before I bought some. I still have never tried it. I've had good luck with spirulina, but I know that has drawbacks too. I've tried coconut oil in coffee for thc drinks and I just can't get it down. I recently started taking ADD meds. I'm a vegan so I'm pretty conscious about what I put in my body, but my thoughts were everywhere and I was tired all the time. I need a better plan, but this is it for the moment.

@silvereyes please stop saying it's highly addictive when it's not. I put off trying kratom for a year because of bad info like that and I'm so sorry I waited. I have a feeling your friend that uses kratom has other issues as well. Coconut oil does not speed metabolism, I just read a study on that. Your misinformation could cost someone their life, this is nothing to sling uninformed comments at.I can about guarantee the woman in the store heard fake news about kratom. If you don't know don't fake it.

@silvereyes of course it supports what you said but is it factual? Not even a little. Addiction centers don't want kratom around because it's eating into their business so they are strongly biased. FDA has been caught outright lying as well, claiming 44 deaths when not a single one is actually death by kratom. You don't understand it's strongly biased? This link gives many articles that tell the truth. Stop trying to show this is dangerous because you are stopping people from getting help. Are you ok with someone dying because they believed the lies? Do try fact checking in the future. Passing on lies hurts people so instead of being "right" try unbiased research.
[americankratom.org]

@silvereyes [docs.wixstatic.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.