Agnostic.com

5 3

How to upload a photo ?

BigMac10 6 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes if you want to upload a photo as a profile picture go to your user name - above right - and click on your name - then click on "My Profile" in the drop down list.

When that opens you want to click on "Edit Profile" and select the tab that says "Photos" - you can upload photos to there. Make sure you wait for the green indicator to turn into an X indicating it's fully loaded - it will show the photo when that happens.

They will then be saved to your profile. Then you can select one as your main profile photo.

Raven-- I have some talent in several areas but am an idiot with a computer.The picture that I posted was an accident and I have no idea how it got there.
I managed to send myself a picture on my "E" mail but I have no idea how to get it tomy profile. any help will be appreciated!

@BigMac10 on all posts and comments there is an "add photo" button. If you click on that you can add the photo.
Are you using a computer or a phone? As the steps are slightly different for each.

On my computer I often save a photo right to my desktop to find it easily.

Once you learn to grab photos from where they are stored on your device it is just choosing the one you want and waiting for it to upload.

Let me know which device you use and I'll try to make the steps easy. I'll be back on later!

Good one! lol

Nice soffit

Seems like you got it. I have noticed slight differences int he process for uploading for posts, replies or in groups. You just have to find the "upload photo" button, whch is in different locations depending on where you are, or what you are doing, on the site.

Yep, thats how 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.