Agnostic.com

11 5

How agreeable this to you?

HermitVoyager 6 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disagree. Will have enough peace in my grave. Now is time to do things. To leave this world a better place than I have found it.

My country is the only thing that has ever disturbed my peace.

Gotta march to resist Cheeto! If not for him, I could go to brunch!

Dunno. Possibly, not too agreeable with me.

Questions: peace of mind/self? Public peace - as in disturbing it? Etc.

Hypothetical:
"Those guys over there in the picket lines are costing me my peace because I've sacked one of them for turning up to his job 10 minutes late (because he had to drop his kid off at the medical centre)! Yeah, too expensive to deal with. I'll just hire more desperate workers for cheaper. Or move my factory off country."

Or do you mean that war/conflict can never be justified for disrupting peace times? That way of thinking is also questionable.

I think you gotta judge it in a cas-by-case basis.

Ignoring conflict to simply maintain peace, could be unhealthy/irrational (in regards to "self peace" ) and irresponsible (in regards to community/world peace).

Would counter with , your rights end , where my nose begins , meaning we both have rights .

This is a brilliant headline for something with which I have been struggling, mightily, for the past year. So, thank you.

yes its good with me

I can get next to this.

Very much agreeable..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.