Agnostic.com

5 0

Do women prefer family men?

Do family men look less attractive by women? What do you think?

elguitarrista 3 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it depends on the woman 🙂 some do prefer and some don't

Some do, some don't.

Like men, women find different things attractive in a potential partner.

The trend I've noticed on Match-no idea how it is on here-is that women who are in their mid-fifties or older who DON'T have kids seem to prefer men who DO have kids. I can only think the reason for that is they are thinking ahead and wanting to gain a family of support should the man die and leave them widowed. The hope is that the man's family would comfort and look after her when she is older and sick.

If you have children and discover via responses here that women find that unattractive, what are you going to do ... get rid of your children? It's not actionable.

What is actionable is if your children are well behaved, your home well-kept, and you just generally have your shit together. But even there ... it's even more important to just be a good person, to have integrity, stability, responsibility. I know these things without having to poll women about them. Well okay ... I have some life experience on these matters so I don't really have to 😉

If I had to guess, I'd say women have more reason to worry men aren't into women with children, than the inverse. There are of course a minority of women who aren't maternal, and men who are very paternal (in the positive sense of the word) ... but on average, most women can't help but warm to children, especially younger ones, and we men, by and large, can take them or leave them.

Women is too broad. I know I do, but I do not speak for all women on this. We all have our own preferences.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222994
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.