Agnostic.com

30 2

ORAL SEX, are you getting as much of it as you want?

How many of us are satisfied with the amount of oral sex we are getting?

• 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 36 votes
MrLink 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FREE BEER!!!
made you look.

I never cared for it. I am male by the way. I always wanted intercourse anything other than that was way much less.

I suspect you need to date around. Some women are very talented, and usually, not the ones who think they are.

@BenPike I did "date around". I just preferred intercourse.

Interesting, so far no one who likes it is content with the quantity they are getting! Mostly people either don't really desire it (?!?!?), Or, particularly the men, they are way under-serviced. It is super great to hear so many saying - Hey, I'm a Giver! I do note that most of those are men. Yea unselfish men!

I've always been more fond of giving than recieving. While it feels good I can't wrap my head around it and have never been able to climax from it so I really don't care about it. I haven't had any kind of sex in a very long time (2 maybe 3 years) but I don't miss oral.

Bro, you're not supposed to wrap your head around it. That's your loving partners job! Hehehehe

I pee out of there while women pee out of slightly south of there

@GrantSmith Life is sometimes messy.

A whole new meaning to "I gave at he office". Have given this week, yet to receive but that isn't my problem. Quality not quantity is my issue. I have a friend, who is not as good a friend as I once thought. Oral sex, she is the best, sex itself, meh, not so much, last 2 visits, she hasn't reciprocated, preferring just sex instead, so when she wanted to visit 2 weeks back, I genuinely was busy and didn't feel like changing my plans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.