Agnostic.com

4 4

Hmmm.... it's friday.... what's your plans?

Helping my wife clean the house...in laws for the next 6 days....lol.

BucketlistBob 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was going to get my nails done on the way home from work, but instead I stayed late to get everything done, which turned out to be almost everything after all. However, I don't have to go in over the weekend and I'm in a good place to start Monday. So now I'm here until I decide it is too cold to be up any longer, or can't keep my eyes open. That might not be that long.

I’m sitting in my recliner in front of Hulu, staring at my phone. I’ll have to plug it in soon. The battery sucks. So does the charger port; I have to push the cable to the side so it’ll charge. I may put in a dvd. 28 Days Later or the Blair Witch Project. I don’t care what anyone says, that was a good movie and a sign of video styles to come. Other than that, I have nothing planned.

I'd rather be working at my computer than house work. Good luck with that, Bob! lol

Awww.... I make points.... lol.

@BucketlistBob Brownie Points BucklistBob!

@balou. Lol... you know what I'm talking about...

Working today and then rest tonight. I have full weekend plans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.