Agnostic.com

4 0

How will the supreme court act with the current justices? Will they be fair or will they side with the wealthy and the corporations for the forseeable future?

Marine 8 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i think the answer is obvious. sad, and obvious.

g

If fairness is what you truly seek, then we must elect those into positions of power who do not take any political side but rather what is best for the general population. One side or the other will not solve the problem.

Those elected to SC are suppoed to not be political in nature rather they are supposed to be neutral until the case is presented.

I believe they will be very supportive of the wealthy and corporate interests. Now that they’ve purchased the Supreme Court for several years, the Oligarchs can save money on buying Congress and Senate members.

I personally am very worried with the current make up of the supreme court and the way it may influence laws for the future. The position they have taken supports the right in politics and that means that the rights of the common man will receive little support from the law. The future does not look very bright for the common man for a generation or two.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.