Agnostic.com

3 0

QUESTION How I Figured Out Christianity is Not Real

An interesting insight in a human process to step away from her beliefs by thinking and learning.

Gert 7 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

... & what about the millions of hindus & muslims? their "gods" might want to have a say in the drama as well 😕

I figured out Christianity was not real when I considered what the evidence for a biblical flood would have been. It would have left a lot of traces none of which exist. That got me asking questions and now here I am a happy atheist.

The thing is that the, let me call it, Great Flood is not specific for Christianity. And about the evidence, I'm not so sure either.

I don't think I can get past the 'christianity is not real' part...I am pretty sure it is real...I've known and even dated christians...hehe

Christians are real. Christianity is an imaginary delusion.

@jlynn37 could be...could be...though, I don't think you can hospitalize someone for a bad case of christianity..."He went to the church on sunday, he must be insane, lock him up! BEGIN THE SHOCK TREATMENTS!!!"...hehe...there's a good set up here...

@JohnnyThorazine that depends on how far they indulge in there delusion as it can/has driven people mad requiring hospitalization.

I guess it's depending on the position you choose and how you define "Christianity" or how you read the words.

@jlynn37 So has the beatles.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.